I'VE BEEN IN YOUR SHOES
– A serial entrepreneur with two successes and one monumental failure under my belt. I came back to the industry 6 years ago and decided my passion was to help small business owners – entrepreneurs, founders, newly self-employed and the mom & pops of the world.
WHAT I LEARNED
– Small business owners need an advisor who can crunch the numbers AND know how to use that information to help them reach their desired destination.
– Owners want an experienced professional they can trust to have as a sounding board, mentor, coach and advisor; or sometime just to vent!
WHAT YOU GET
– 3x business owner
– 10+ years experience helping business owners succeed
– Degreed and certified accountant
– QuickBooks Pro Advisor and IRS Enrolled Agent
WHAT I VALUE
– Family and fellowship. I'm a husband and dad to three boys.
– Working with financial delegators to create a back-office ecosystem that delivers intelligent information to make sound business decisions.
– Assembling and leading teams to produce cohesive results.
• With business owner experience, we deliver accounting services with the owner/founder in mind – remotely with secure, cloud-based technology
• Full-Cycle Bookkeeping
• Management Reporting
• Financial Analysis
• Business Intelligence
• Technology & Information Systems
• Human Resources & Payroll
• Fixed Assets & Inventory
• Sales & Property Tax Compliance
• Tax Planning
• Tax Preparation
• Tax Resolution
• If you're sick of all the hype and short on time, then we’ve got the tools and resources for you.
• Based on our experience and research, we developed a format just for you.
• Stay tuned for a collection of articles, resources, and app recommendations that are filtered and to the point.
• We’ll simply point you in the right direction so that you can start taking immediate action and experience rapid results!
• Are you looking for guidance, someone who can help you navigate the business jungle?
• Do you need more accountability or support to stay on track with goals and projects?
• Have you become gun-shy with previous decisions that didn’t quite work out the way you intended?
• Let’s talk about turning it up a notch! With a coaching relationship, we can identify where you are, where you want to go, and develop a customized methodical and systematic approach to get you there.